How to Wear a Fur Vest
5:01 pm on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
A fur vest is one of the most popular pieces when it comes to fur fashion. Both the fashion world and the everyday woman love the fur vest because of its versatility. There are countless ways to wear a fur vest; it will immediately add pizzazz to any outfit.
- When most people think of wearing a vest they think of wearing it casually, this is very common.
- A fur vest adds instant glamour to a pair of jeans, leather boots and a plain t-shirt. Add a chunky necklace into the mix and you’re ready to go.
- A longer vest is ideal for casual wear because it allows for added warmth, it is more like a coat.
- A fur vest is like a fur coat but with no sleeves so it is perfect to wear when you are out and about running errands on your day off. Perfect for activities where you want to stay warm but don’t want to lug around a heavy jacket. Think a date to the movies, shopping with friends or going out for lunch.
Opulent in the Office
- Office chic has never been as exciting as it has since the introduction of the fur vest.
- Pair your vest with a neutral pair of trousers and an elegant silk or chiffon blouse for a look that is to die for.
- When pairing your vest with office wear it is best to go for a shorter vest that will stop just above the hips. This allows for a cleaner look, a long vest may look too bulky and casual for this look.
- Consider a belt! Pair a sleek leather belt with your vest, wearing it at your waist to create an elegant hourglass shape.
Dressed to the Nines for a Night Out
- Stand out from the crowd when you wear a fur vest for a night out on the town.
- Pair your vest with a sleek dress, cute pumps or ankle boots and a chic clutch for a look that is drop dead gorgeous.
- Any length of fur vest is perfect for this purpose, both look equally fantastic
- Not only does your fur vest look amazing when going out at night but it is practical as well. You don’t have to carry around a coat that will constantly get in the way. A fur vest allows for warmth and mobility.