How To Wear A Fur Collar
6:53 pm on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
Fur Collars made a huge debut in the fashion world this season. They were seen everywhere from couture runways to fashionistas on the street. The fur collar will immediately add class and elegance to any outfit you pair it with, and there are many outfits you can pair it with
- A beautiful blazer can be worn so many ways, with jeans, with black trousers or over a pretty dress. No matter what you wear your blazer with, drape a fur collar over your shoulders to tie the whole look together.
- A fur collar over a blazer will add a unique look and perfectly complement your outfit.
- Fur collars add glamour and class to any outfit.
- A fur collar looks elegant and classy paired with a cashmere pea coat.
- Lovely for shopping at boutiques or a leisurely stroll through the park.
- Cashmere coats are classy on their own but once you add a fur collar it will bring the classiness and elegance up to a whole new level.
- For a bold and edgy look wear your fur collar with a sleek leather bomber.
- A leather bomber is very rock and roll so when you add a fur collar into the mix you will look like the ultimate fashionista.
- Perfect for casual daytime use, lunch with friends or running errands but it also provides a sexy night time look, wear a bomber and fur collar to a concert or when you’re out for drinks with the girls.
Differences In Length
- Fur collars come in different lengths but are most often seen in either long or short.
- A long collar is generally about 40 inches. This length is extremely popular and is very versatile.
- The shorter collar is usually approx. 28 inches and provides a perfect classic vintage look. A short collar looks perfect with a pea-coat, it provides added warmth and adds to the elegant look of the coat.