We only sell new products and take great pride in what we sell. Each product has a clear indication as to what type of material is used and we only use authentic fur, sheepskin and some faux fur. The materials used in a product will be clearly indicated on the product name and description.
– Long haired beaver and sheepskin are known to be two of the warmest fur types available.
- Fur is one of the warmest insulators known and it is highly used for winter wear. Certain fur types are warmer than others, those mainly being long haired beaver and sheepskin, however, any fur is extremely warm and will keep you toasty warm during those cold winter months.
- Light rain or snow will not harm your fur.
- Fur merchandise is meant to withstand winter weather such as snow or sleet, but should not be exposed to heavy rain fall and should not be submerged in water. Light rain or snow will not harm your fur, damp fur can be air dried to restore its natural beauty.
- Contact us to find out about custom sizing on a specific item.
- Custom sizing is only available on a select few items. Please call our customer support line or send us an email to ask if an item you wish to order is available for custom sizing.
- Shearing fur removes the long hairs from the fur which portrays the extremely soft underfur of the animal.
- “Shearing” is a process certain furs go through to give it a different look. Shearing fur removes the long hairs from the fur which portrays the extremely soft underfur of the animal. The most commonly sheared furs are beaver and mink because of just how soft their underfur is and how appealing this is in fur products.
Our stock on the website is real time, so whatever is available may be purchased. When we receive new stock we put it on the website immediately for purchase. Please check the website and as soon as available feel free to place your order.
If an item is sold out or out of stock there will be an expected arrival date on the product page if we are expecting more stock.
All sizes we offer are shown in the sizing drop down menu on the product page; if your size is not available there will be an expected date of when it will be in stock. If there is no expected date it means that product is most likely not available in that size.