Policies and Procedures
- Is it safe to use my credit card?
- Is my personal information kept private?
- I do not wish to have the receipt in the box, is this possible?
Yes, all credit card payments are done through a secure online server. Your personal online security is extremely important to us. Credit card numbers ARE NOT saved or stored. All credit card numbers are communicated to the credit card company at the time of checkout and never saved on any of our systems; this ensures that the card numbers can never be accessed after a transaction is placed.
We are PCI compliant (The PCI Security Standards Council is an open global forum for the ongoing development, enhancement, storage, dissemination and implementation of security standards for account data protection. The PCI Security Standards Council’s mission is to enhance payment account data security by driving education and awareness of the PCI Security Standards.-https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/).Back to Top
Yes, we guarantee that all your personal data will be kept private and confidential, and that we will never give out any of your personal data without your authorization.Back to Top
– The only thing inside the box will be the merchandise you have ordered and a packing slip to tell you exactly what is inside the box.
– Yes, we understand that majority of our fur merchandise are bought for gifts during the winter season, and that is why we offer paperless invoicing. When you place an order you will be asked for an email address, this is where your invoice will be sent rather than in the box. The only thing inside the box will be the merchandise you have ordered and a packing slip to tell you exactly what is inside the box, there will be no pricing information inside!Back to Top