Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are your products made?
- Do You Have A Retail Outlet?
- How do I know my size?
- Can I modify my order?
- Can I cancel my order?
- How do I use my promo code?
- Do you accept exchanges?
- Is my personal information kept private?
- Are your products authentic?
- What if my size is not available?
- I do not wish to have the receipt in the box, is this possible?
- Do you do custom sizing?
- Which fur type is the warmest?
- Will my fur get damaged if it comes in contact with water or rain?
We are proud to offer a diverse product line. We offer a wide range of North American made products as well as some products made overseas. On each product’s page we list where the item is made.Back to Top
We have an online store with offices and warehouses in Canada and the United States for distribution and customer service. Products seen on our website are shipped factory direct to our customers and as a result we pass savings on to the customer therefore we do not operate a retail store.
Some of our products can be found in retail outlets in various locations around the world however these outlets are independent and not directly associated with our online store.Back to Top
Each product has its own individual sizing chart. When you select an item click on the sizing chart tab on the product page under the product description; simply cross-check the measurements with your own to ensure you have ordered the correct size. Only sizes available in stock will be shown on the sizing chart.Back to Top
Use our Contact page, http://www.furhatworld.com/contact_us.php to send us an email or contact our customer service department. It is recommended to place a phone call if you would like to modify your order during business hours in order to ensure prompt response before the item is shipped. Please note that once an item has been shipped, an order cannot be modified.Back to Top
Use our Contact page, http://www.furhatworld.com/contact_us.php to send us an email or contact our customer service department. It is recommended to place a phone call if you would like to cancel your order during business hours in order to ensure prompt response before the item is shipped. Please note that once an item has been shipped an order cannot be cancelled.Back to Top
After you have added all your items in to the shopping cart, enter the promo code in the box under the sub-total, press “go” and then choose the checkout method of choice to proceed immediately through to checkout with the promo activated for your order.
You can view all of the current promo / coupon codes Here.Back to Top
Because of the shipping times involved, we don’t do straight exchanges. We ask you to place another order for the item and return the other via post office which should be minimal cost. When we receive the returned item back, the returns department will issue credit for your first order. This process will take 7-21 business days. We process returns every day and issue credit within 72 hours of receipt and send an email advising of the credit amount. Any upgraded shipping costs will not be refunded.Back to Top
Yes, we guarantee that all your personal data will be kept private and confidential, and that we will never give out any of your personal data without your authorization.Back to Top
We only sell new products and take great pride in what we sell. Each product has a clear indication as to what type of material is used and we only use authentic fur, sheepskin and some faux fur. The materials used in a product will be clearly indicated on the product name and description.Back to Top
Our stock on the website is real time, so whatever is available may be purchased. When we receive new stock we put it on the website immediately for purchase. Please check the website and as soon as available feel free to place your order.
If an item is sold out or out of stock there will be an expected arrival date on the product page if we are expecting more stock.
All sizes we offer are shown in the sizing drop down menu on the product page; if your size is not available there will be an expected date of when it will be in stock. If there is no expected date it means that product is most likely not available in that size.Back to Top
– The only thing inside the box will be the merchandise you have ordered and a packing slip to tell you exactly what is inside the box.
– Yes, we understand that majority of our fur merchandise are bought for gifts during the winter season, and that is why we offer paperless invoicing. When you place an order you will be asked for an email address, this is where your invoice will be sent rather than in the box. The only thing inside the box will be the merchandise you have ordered and a packing slip to tell you exactly what is inside the box, there will be no pricing information inside!Back to Top
– Contact us to find out about custom sizing on a specific item.
– Custom sizing is only available on a select few items. Please call our customer support line or send us an email to ask if an item you wish to order is available for custom sizing.Back to Top
– Long haired beaver and sheepskin are known to be two of the warmest fur types available.
– Fur is one of the warmest insulators known and it is highly used for winter wear. Certain fur types are warmer than others, those mainly being long haired beaver and sheepskin, however, any fur is extremely warm and will keep you toasty warm during those cold winter months.Back to Top
– Light rain or snow will not harm your fur.
– Fur merchandise is meant to withstand winter weather such as snow or sleet, but should not be exposed to heavy rain fall and should not be submerged in water. Light rain or snow will not harm your fur, damp fur can be air dried to restore its natural beauty.Back to Top