4:58 pm on Friday, September 11th, 2015
Fall is a time when we start to embark on a quest through out closets in search of this season’s staples. On the runway, varied designers incorporate themes that counteract with one another. The idea of being composed and understated as well as glamorous and indulgent is what your outfit should help you embody. Carrying something simple however demands attention with the great detail it exudes. We present to you, our guide on fur accessories that are trending for this season. These hot accessories are sure to keep you warm and stylish all season long.
Designers have inquired the help of fur accessories. These notable accessories allow the outfits to express warmth and give it depth. Contrast to the crisp season that awaits us all in the very near future. Hues such as neutrals, greys, and camels present us with variations of rich warm colors such as oranges, blues, and reds. As previously mentioned, these accessories give your outfit the understated look with the luxurious statement that comes with the accessory itself. Specifically speaking, fur stoles and fur collars have become a regular on the runway; stoles have become very intriguing to the public, reason being, it was not to be predicted as a trend this fall. This piece traditionally is worn nonchalantly over the shoulder; however, designers have refreshed our ideas of how to accessorise with a stole. We offer a variety of fox fur stoles that would without a doubt, work great with any fall outfit.
Fur collars are a reoccurring item that is both functional and stylish; the possibilities are endless when it comes to pairing it with outfits. This accessory can be worn indoors and is a huge assistance during those frigid walks outdoors. Fur collars are an automatic statement piece that is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. These collars will give your outfit that timeless sophistication that will leave you grateful for investing in one. We offer a large array of fur, from Silver Fox to Long Haired Goat.
Although a fur collar may seem like such a small addition to an outfit, its effects are the total opposite. We have always embraced the classic touch of a fur collar, we just wanted to make sure that it was not overlooked; it’s a reliable piece that you can always come back to. Even though scarves have had their 15 minutes of fame last fall, we have decided this year to shine the spotlight on to its sibling rival, the stole. Let’s just say it’s our way of making up for lost time.
9:37 am on Sunday, October 20th, 2013
A Fur Scarf is the perfect winter accessory. It will keep you warm, with the soft fur wrapped around your neck the cold winter air is no match for you and your scarf. Not only will you stay warm in a fur scarf but you will also make a style statement. There are many different styles of fur scarves, all give off a different look that will help enhance your personal style.
- A Boa Scarf is the most glamorous of scarves
- This style scarf is less about keeping you warm and more about accessorizing your outfit
- Pair a boa scarf with a little black dress and some cute pumps for a fun and glamorous look
- Boa scarves come in natural fur colors such as coyote fur. They also come in different colors, paying homage to a feather boa except far more fabulous
- If you are looking for a versatile scarf that can be worn in more than one way then the Hood Scarf might be just what you’re looking for
- Wear the scarf around your neck, like you would any other scarf. When the wind is blowing or the snow is falling pull the scarf up into a hood to protect your ears and hair.
- Pair this scarf with a classic neutral colored pea coat for a sophisticated look
- A Cowl Scarf is a scarf that has its ends attached, some people refer to it as an “eternity scarf” because there is no beginning and no end
- This style scarf is extremely warm, it will keep your neck bundled
- Cowl Scarves have become extremely popular over the past couple seasons, they provide a very fashionable look
- A Cowl Scarf can be paired with many different outfits, wear it with a cute coat and boots for outdoors, pair it with a wool sweater and leggings for a casual look or even a blazer and trousers for completely different vibe
Pull Through Scarf
- A Pull Through Scarf eliminates the bulkiness often brought on by a regular scarf
- Simply pull one end of the scarf through the hole on the other side
- No worrying about all the ways to tie a scarf, pull it through and you’re done, ready to go
- This style of scarf is practical and warm but also helps create a perfect sleek and smooth look underneath your coat
- A traditional scarf is suitable for just about anything, it can be worn to stay warm or worn to accessorize
- A traditional fur scarf is perfect for cold days, simply wrap around your neck a couple times and the fur will keep you toasty warm
- Pair this style scarf with a blazer and trousers to perfectly compliment your outfit
- The traditional fur scarf will last you for many years and will not go out of style