4:58 pm on Friday, September 11th, 2015
Fall is a time when we start to embark on a quest through out closets in search of this season’s staples. On the runway, varied designers incorporate themes that counteract with one another. The idea of being composed and understated as well as glamorous and indulgent is what your outfit should help you embody. Carrying something simple however demands attention with the great detail it exudes. We present to you, our guide on fur accessories that are trending for this season. These hot accessories are sure to keep you warm and stylish all season long.
Designers have inquired the help of fur accessories. These notable accessories allow the outfits to express warmth and give it depth. Contrast to the crisp season that awaits us all in the very near future. Hues such as neutrals, greys, and camels present us with variations of rich warm colors such as oranges, blues, and reds. As previously mentioned, these accessories give your outfit the understated look with the luxurious statement that comes with the accessory itself. Specifically speaking, fur stoles and fur collars have become a regular on the runway; stoles have become very intriguing to the public, reason being, it was not to be predicted as a trend this fall. This piece traditionally is worn nonchalantly over the shoulder; however, designers have refreshed our ideas of how to accessorise with a stole. We offer a variety of fox fur stoles that would without a doubt, work great with any fall outfit.
Fur collars are a reoccurring item that is both functional and stylish; the possibilities are endless when it comes to pairing it with outfits. This accessory can be worn indoors and is a huge assistance during those frigid walks outdoors. Fur collars are an automatic statement piece that is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. These collars will give your outfit that timeless sophistication that will leave you grateful for investing in one. We offer a large array of fur, from Silver Fox to Long Haired Goat.
Although a fur collar may seem like such a small addition to an outfit, its effects are the total opposite. We have always embraced the classic touch of a fur collar, we just wanted to make sure that it was not overlooked; it’s a reliable piece that you can always come back to. Even though scarves have had their 15 minutes of fame last fall, we have decided this year to shine the spotlight on to its sibling rival, the stole. Let’s just say it’s our way of making up for lost time.
6:53 pm on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
Fur Collars made a huge debut in the fashion world this season. They were seen everywhere from couture runways to fashionistas on the street. The fur collar will immediately add class and elegance to any outfit you pair it with, and there are many outfits you can pair it with
- A beautiful blazer can be worn so many ways, with jeans, with black trousers or over a pretty dress. No matter what you wear your blazer with, drape a fur collar over your shoulders to tie the whole look together.
- A fur collar over a blazer will add a unique look and perfectly complement your outfit
- Fur Collars add glamour and class to any outfit
- A fur collar looks elegant and classy paired with a cashmere pea coat.
- Lovely for shopping at boutiques or a leisurely stroll through the park
- Cashmere coats are classy on their own but once you add a fur collar it will bring the classiness and elegance up to a whole new level
- For a bold and edgy look wear your fur collar with a sleek leather bomber
- A leather bomber is very rock and roll so when you add a fur collar into the mix you will look like the ultimate fashionista
- Perfect for casual daytime use, lunch with friends or running errands but it also provides a sexy night time look, wear a bomber and fur collar to a concert or when you’re out for drinks with the girls
The Difference In Length
- Fur collars come in different lengths but are most often seen in either long or short
- A long collar is generally about 40 inches. This length is extremely popular and is very versatile.
- The shorter collar is usually approx. 28 inches and provides a perfect classic vintage look. A short collar looks perfect with a peacoat, it provides added warmth and adds to the elegant look of the coat.