9:37 am on Sunday, October 20th, 2013
A Fur Scarf is the perfect winter accessory. It will keep you warm, with the soft fur wrapped around your neck the cold winter air is no match for you and your scarf. Not only will you stay warm in a fur scarf but you will also make a style statement. There are many different styles of fur scarves, all give off a different look that will help enhance your personal style.
- A Boa Scarf is the most glamorous of scarves
- This style scarf is less about keeping you warm and more about accessorizing your outfit
- Pair a boa scarf with a little black dress and some cute pumps for a fun and glamorous look
- Boa scarves come in natural fur colors such as coyote fur. They also come in different colors, paying homage to a feather boa except far more fabulous
- If you are looking for a versatile scarf that can be worn in more than one way then the Hood Scarf might be just what you’re looking for
- Wear the scarf around your neck, like you would any other scarf. When the wind is blowing or the snow is falling pull the scarf up into a hood to protect your ears and hair.
- Pair this scarf with a classic neutral colored pea coat for a sophisticated look
- A Cowl Scarf is a scarf that has its ends attached, some people refer to it as an “eternity scarf” because there is no beginning and no end
- This style scarf is extremely warm, it will keep your neck bundled
- Cowl Scarves have become extremely popular over the past couple seasons, they provide a very fashionable look
- A Cowl Scarf can be paired with many different outfits, wear it with a cute coat and boots for outdoors, pair it with a wool sweater and leggings for a casual look or even a blazer and trousers for completely different vibe
Pull Through Scarf
- A Pull Through Scarf eliminates the bulkiness often brought on by a regular scarf
- Simply pull one end of the scarf through the hole on the other side
- No worrying about all the ways to tie a scarf, pull it through and you’re done, ready to go
- This style of scarf is practical and warm but also helps create a perfect sleek and smooth look underneath your coat
- A traditional scarf is suitable for just about anything, it can be worn to stay warm or worn to accessorize
- A traditional fur scarf is perfect for cold days, simply wrap around your neck a couple times and the fur will keep you toasty warm
- Pair this style scarf with a blazer and trousers to perfectly compliment your outfit
- The traditional fur scarf will last you for many years and will not go out of style
2:58 am on Saturday, July 13th, 2013
When summer arrives it generally means that it’s time to put your heavy fur coats and hats in to storage. For some of us this is an emotional time, having to say goodbye to our beautiful furs for several months is not easy. Don’t stress too much over this because there is a way for you to still wear fur even when it’s not sub zero temperatures outside.
Fur handbags are the ultimate accessory, absolutely glamorous and chic
You’re not actually wearing this fur so your body will not be affected whatsoever by the extra warmth fur provides
There are many styles of fur handbags available, from small clutches to large totes
Fur handbags are easily accessible for purchase, no need to search high and low to get one, they are fairly easy to find
Heels with fur trim or detail has become a rising trend over the past year
Many top designers featured fur heels in their runway shows
This is a perfect way to still enjoy fur in the summer without overheating or looking like a crazy person wearing a fur coat in the middle of summer
There is a right way to do a fur vest in the summer and a wrong way
Don’t wear a heavy fur vest with lining and thick fur, this will only cause you to overheat
Do wear a light fur vest, a knit design is perfect because it allows for airflow
Consider a shorter fur vest over a long bulky one
Lighter colored fur looks more appealing in the summer over a heavy, dark fur that is better suited for colder weather
6:53 pm on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
Fur Collars made a huge debut in the fashion world this season. They were seen everywhere from couture runways to fashionistas on the street. The fur collar will immediately add class and elegance to any outfit you pair it with, and there are many outfits you can pair it with
- A beautiful blazer can be worn so many ways, with jeans, with black trousers or over a pretty dress. No matter what you wear your blazer with, drape a fur collar over your shoulders to tie the whole look together.
- A fur collar over a blazer will add a unique look and perfectly complement your outfit
- Fur Collars add glamour and class to any outfit
- A fur collar looks elegant and classy paired with a cashmere pea coat.
- Lovely for shopping at boutiques or a leisurely stroll through the park
- Cashmere coats are classy on their own but once you add a fur collar it will bring the classiness and elegance up to a whole new level
- For a bold and edgy look wear your fur collar with a sleek leather bomber
- A leather bomber is very rock and roll so when you add a fur collar into the mix you will look like the ultimate fashionista
- Perfect for casual daytime use, lunch with friends or running errands but it also provides a sexy night time look, wear a bomber and fur collar to a concert or when you’re out for drinks with the girls
The Difference In Length
- Fur collars come in different lengths but are most often seen in either long or short
- A long collar is generally about 40 inches. This length is extremely popular and is very versatile.
- The shorter collar is usually approx. 28 inches and provides a perfect classic vintage look. A short collar looks perfect with a peacoat, it provides added warmth and adds to the elegant look of the coat.