4:19 pm on Thursday, November 27th, 2014
Keeping your feet warm and preventing frostbite during winter is a top priority. Mukluk winter boots offer the perfect solution to keep your feet comfortable and toasty on even the coldest winter days. They are tough, versatile and trendy boots that are a necessity for the winter. These boots combine style and function to protect your feet and keep you looking very fashionable. Mukluks were originally made by the Inuit to keep their feet warm during their cold winters, but now have become very popular winter accessories. Here is a list of some of the amazing benefits of mukluks.
- One key benefit of the Mukluk is their ability to breath, this is because they are made of natural insulating materials. This is important because it allows your feet to breath and will wick away sweat. This is a crucial factor in cold weather where excess perspiration may be an issue and could cause frostbite.
- These boots are made with natural fibers that will provide tremendous levels of warmth and comfort.
- Mukluks are made of light weight, flexible materials, which allows you to bend your feet with ease, increasing the circulation of warm blood to your feet. This constant flexing of your feet will increase your warmth and helps to prevent frostbite.
Now you know why mukluks are your best option for keeping your feet warm and stylish all winter. Winter may be cold, but your feet do not have to be when you wear mukluks.
4:02 pm on Thursday, November 20th, 2014
Winter is cold and its always a challenge to keep warm, but we have some ideas that will keep you cozy and warm this winter. The first thing people will think of is to get a good winter coat, but there are other needed accessories to keep you warm. We have put together a list of other important fur accessories that will help to keep you warm and cozy.
- The real fur hat is the best option to keep your head warm, because of its incredible heat retention ability. An uncovered head will allow a lot of heat to escape, so its important to keep your head covered with a good hat.
- Scarves are a needed accessory to help protect against the wind coming down your neck and to protect your face from the cold.
- Real fur gloves offer incredible warmth and comfort, that will protect your hands from the bitter cold.
- You need to keep your feet warm and cozy with real fur boots, which offer incredible cold weather resistance.
- Leg warmers will help to keep your lower legs warmer, with the added benefit of being a very stylish addition to your outfit.
There you have it, now you have some tips on how to enjoy winter and stay warm. So get out and tackle winter head on with these fur accessories and be prepared in case the polar vortex makes another visit.
11:20 am on Thursday, November 13th, 2014
Winter is coming, along with the dreaded polar vortex, so the question is, how to stay warm and still look stylish. Cold weather always poses a unique challenge in that, you want to stay warm and look great at the same time. Fur coats offer an elegant solution to this dilemma, as they offer incredible warmth and style at the same time. So as you prepare for winter, here is a list of some top benefits for having a real fur coat.
- The most obvious benefit is the incredible warmth that real fur offers. It provides you with unmatched heat retention when compared to synthetic materials and is ideal for extreme cold
- Real fur is extremely durable and long lasting, making it a good investment for winter cold protection
- Unlike some other trendy pieces of clothing, real fur coats are always in style which makes them a great timeless addition to your wardrobe
- Fur coats enhance your wardrobe with their comfortable and stylish designs
- Quality fur is soft and feels great against your skin, making a fur coat a very comfortable choice for your wardrobe.
- Lastly, a real fur coat will give you the confidence to get out and deal with winter in style and comfort
So there you have the top benefits of real fur, which can make winter much more tolerable. Winter can be cold and very uncomfortable, but that does not mean you have to be afraid of winter or the polar vortex.
5:30 pm on Wednesday, November 5th, 2014
Winter is fast approaching and its time again to get out those hats to keep you warm and toasty this winter. Fur hats can give you the warmth and style that can keep you warm and looking good all winter. Winter always presents a challenge in trying to stay warm and look stylish at the same time. Real fur hats can solve this challenge with their perfect blend of style, warmth and comfort.
There are some good reasons why real fur hats can keep you warm and dry this winter. So, without further delay, here are the top 5 reasons to love & use your fur hat.
- Fur hats provide you with incredible warmth for those cold winter days
- Fur is designed to shed water, so its water resilient
- Fur hats are very durable, making them a good investment
- These hats keep you looking very stylish and comfortable on the coldest winter day
- Fur hats are the perfect fashion accessory for both men and women
So there you have it, your fur hat will keep you warm & toasty allowing you to enjoy your favorite winter events. Winter may be cold but you do not have to be cold, when you have a real fur hat.
12:09 pm on Tuesday, May 20th, 2014
If you’re been contemplating carrying your fur pieces over from winter to spring, then look no further, because Vogue Japan give us no reasons to put that fur away. Their May 2013 issue features an editorial that promotes spicing up your spring wardrobe by mixing fur into everyday looks.
Stylist Heathermary Jackson dresses model Catherine McNeil in diverse selection of beautiful fur garments, photographed by Hans Feurer.
“The editorial shows off effortless glamour in a range of street style looks, including a 1950s-style dress with fur stole and oversized clutch and a masculine, military style ensemble complete with goggles and a sheared fur vest.”
11:23 am on Monday, April 7th, 2014
This year’s Toronto Fashion Week wildly impressed when it came to up and coming fur fashions. Among favorites was Pink Tartan with their collection filled with buffalo check patterns and classic yet bold fur accessories.
These Fur Collars are great because they are detachable and can be added to any look.
This elegant and edgy red Fur Stole is the perfect fur accessory to wear year round. It’s great for bundling up over a coat in the winter, or wearing solely over a summer dress for a chic look.
Full Fur Mittens and Fur Boot Toppers are the easiest fur accessory to wear with anything. Not only will they add a fashionable flare to your outfit, but they are also easily removed and added to your next days look.
Try out one of these fun and furry accessories next season!
12:00 pm on Monday, March 17th, 2014
With the chaos of Fashion Month finally coming to an end, you better bet that we still had time to pick out some of our favorite fur hats seen strutting down the runways. And the verdict is: full fur hats are best!
This Full Crystal Fox Fur Zhivago Pill Box Hat by Badgley Mischka Fall 2014-Winter 2015 is elegant and timeless. Styled with chandelier earrings and a beautiful luxury gown, this hat is the perfect accessory for a special occasion. But don’t let its luxe look fool you. This hat would look great with a simple pea coat, jeans and riding boots for a night out on the town with your family and friends.
You can get the look with our Crystal Fox All Fur Zhivago Pill Box Fur Hat–designer quality at a fraction of the price. This warm hat has a long, lush all genuine fur exterior with an impeccably soft satin lined interior.
This Full Fur Russian Hat by Preen by Thornton Bregazzi Fall 2014-Winter 2015 is edgy and bold. Styled with a long sleek full fur vest and trousers, this hat is the perfect accessory for livening up a stylish yet basic outfit.
Get this look with our exquisitely warm Black Fox Full Fur Russian Hat. The long, lush fox fur exterior extends to the interior of the ear flaps, and has a quilted nylon interior for extra warmth and comfort. With genuine lambskin leather ties, the ear flaps can be secured under the chin or on the top of the hat.
But there is many more where that came from. Check out our full fur hats to jump ahead to next seasons hottest look!
10:20 pm on Monday, February 3rd, 2014
Express your love to that special someone with luxury Fur Valentine’s Day treats.
For both men and women, Sheepskin Slippers would be a delightful gift. Surprise your love with these Sheepskin Cabin Slippers with Indoor/Outdoor Sole.
Gift this Sheared Beaver Fur & Leather Russian Ushanka Hat to your lucky man. It can be worn in multiple ways to keep him cozy while looking stylish all winter long.
The Hooded Rabbit Fur Knitted Vest with Raccoon Fur Trim is cozy yet not bulky. With the exceptional composition of a beautiful Raccoon Fur trim and hood for added warmth and style, your lady will stay cozy and chic with you to thank.
Make this Valentine’s Day unforgettable, with the simple gift of Fur!
12:04 pm on Monday, January 20th, 2014
It doesn’t get much cozier–or glamorous–than draping yourself head-to-toe in fur.
This campaign seen in the Dec/Jan 13-14 issue of L’Officiel, of the stunning Mariana Coldebella, makes the thought of bearing the cold that much easier.
Photographer Laurence Laborie does a spectacular job at capturing the textures and exquisite colors of the fur, all thanks to the style mastermind of Siobhan Bonnouvrier.
Try out this chic furry trend of layering furs and wearing pieces that will add a pop of color.
10:00 am on Monday, January 13th, 2014
Fur hats are one of the most popular pieces in fur fashion, worn by men, women and children alike-there are so many options when it comes to a fur hat. Style website beautyfrizz.com posted an article titled Cozy and Cool Ideas for Wearing Fur Hats. This article provides countless pictures and inspiration on how to incorporate a fur hat in to your winter wardrobe. Whether you choose to wear your fur hat with a casual winter jacket or a full fur coat this article has tons of brilliant ideas. Here are some of our favourites,
Pairing a fur hat with a casual winter jacket. A Full Fur Russian Hat is casual yet totally fabulous.
Don’t be afraid to wear fur with fur, this Pillbox Hat looks perfect with her fur vest.
Coloured fur is one of this seasons top trends so naturally this look is a total hit in our books.
A Zhivago Hat with a cashmere pea coat is a perfect combination, you will surely be a fashion hit when wearing these.
If you love standing out of the crowd with your fashion choices and aren’t afraid to step out of the box then you may just fall in love with a Full Fur Russian Hat like this! We’re warning you, this is by no means a small hat but if you have an over the top sense of style then this hat is perfect for you.
Finally, the Davy Crockett isn’t just a hat for men, above we can see that a Coonskin Cap can look absolutely fabulous on a woman. Pair your Davy Crockett hat with feminine pieces and you will look like you just walked off the pages of a fashion magazine.
The fur hat is a diverse piece and can be worn in so many ways. No matter what your personal style you are sure to find a fur hat to match it perfectly!