About Faux Fur
8:43 pm on Tuesday, May 6th, 2014
Since the 50s this fur alternative has been used in coats, vests, hats, and other accessories.
The styles and colors are diverse, providing a very affordable and fashionable fake fur.
- cheaper alternative to genuine animal fur
- larger variety of colors
- easy maintenance
- resistant to moth attacks
- maintains it’s look for a very long time
- doesn’t require careful storing
- isn’t biodegradable like real fur
- producing it harms the environment
- uses 3 times as much energy to produce as real fur
- not very breathable
- not as warm as real fur
- can’t replicate the look or feel of real fur